My reef aquarium from Siberia

den_264

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Location
Russia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I live in cold Siberia (Russia), I would like to tell you about my marine aquarium and its development! I am very glad to meet and communicate! I have been fond of the sea since 2019, this is my third aquarium, the size is 146*65*55h cm.

IMG_5706.jpeg
 
Equipment specification for today: aquarium 146*65*55h cm glass 15 mm. Samp 90*48*45h cm.
See Radion XR15 pro g6 light - 4 fixtures;
orphek blue plus or4 ;
orphek reef day or4;
maxspect ad600 skimmer;
maxspekt XF350 - 2 pomp;
Kamoer X1 PRO;
Kamoer ATO.
 
Great reef tank and welcome!!
 
Nice Tank, you can actually get fish and inverts there?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new