Algae blenny won’t close mouth!

JohnnyTJ09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
61
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my algae blenny for a few months now and he’s been doing great, this afternoon I noticed that his mouth is open. I’m not sure if something is wrong or not but I think there is. Can you guys help me ou?
image.jpg

Edit: his mouth has stopped being wide open and is now looking better
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new