Algae bloom

Steveo97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Location
Lancashire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still new to marine system Tank going well but do I need to get rid this algae bloom on back off tank

IMG_0241.jpeg
 
Still new to marine system Tank going well but do I need to get rid this algae bloom on back off tank

IMG_0241.jpeg
Do you have a clean up crew? Or you can scrap it off and siphon it away during a water change
 
Yer I have plenty snails crabs etc just wondering do I need to get rid off the background algae
 
Yer I have plenty snails crabs etc just wondering do I need to get rid off the background algae
The fastest approach is probably scrapping it off and removing it manually. You don't need to get rid of it. Its mostly a eyesore I don't think it will have any effect on your tank if your worried about that.
 
Cheers pal I got metal scraper shall remove tomorrow but I don’t no as I just introduced new fish today will it be ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new