Algae help?

bradymc84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have a 25 gallon AIO, been up for over a year, I feel like in my old 75 gallon tank I had this too but what is all this stuff on my rocks? I’m assuming it’s a buildup of some algae, it’s not hair algae but I’ve never known what it is and usually I just up my flow and get more snails, is that the fix? I have some turbos and trochus but should I get a few more so they can clean all this off?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6923.mov
    12.1 MB
The picture is too blue to see. If you can attach a picture with only the white lights on it will help, along with your parameters please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new