Algae ID help

kurama2121

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I have been checking some of the other posts and I think this is green hair algae but wanted someone with more experience to help me out. Some of it has matts of green but other pieces almost look like cheeto type algae. This tank is 2 years old and I do a 20-25% water change every 3 weeks, using rodi water and salt.

1698937091912.png


1698937145371.png


1698937272247.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new