Algae Id?

I added a big piece of new live rock from another tank and changed my light schedule, nitrates bottomed out for some reason and now this algae is popping up everywhere. I was dumb and blew it off corals making it worse. Any tips please! I had this tank for a year and a half with no issues.
 
It looks like a kind of brown hair algae, under microscope i see little brown dots which look like poop circle cell thingys unsure if dinos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new