Algae issue in New Tank

Davchanman02

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Poway
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a 45 gallon tank that is 3 months old with a brown hair algae problem. Am I just dealing with the ugly phase or should I be concerned? Have a CUC and my water parameters are good.

040D9889-4492-44DD-9DFF-301C8201528A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new