Algae wafers containing copper sulfate

  • Thread starter Thread starter lapin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
11,714
Reaction score
18,321
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that a major brand of algae wafers contain copper sulfate.
Has anyone had issues with snails ect while feeding wafers?
What brand do you use?
 
I looked at the package of what I have and it’s listed on the ingredients. I haven’t had any problems, I drop these in from time to time for big turbos and hermits.
 
More interested in how you caught that tbh.
I was looking at what was in the package because I crush them and feed them to my white worms and was thinking maybe i could get a granulated version
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new