• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AlgaeBarn virtual gift cards for cheap!

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefStash

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Naples
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 5 AlgaeBarn.com electronic gift cards for sale at a HUGE discount!

2 x $100 cards for $70 each (1 left)
1 x $50 card for $35
1 x $25 card for $20
1 x $20 card for $15

Take all $295 in cards for $200!

Once payment is received I’ll email you the gift card.

You can also use my AlgaeBarn discount code “reefstache” 15% off AB livestock and “reefstache10” for 10% off captive bred livestock.

Thanks,
-Rob
IMG_3222.png
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new