• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AlgaeBarn

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any plans on doing Mysid shrimp?

We are trying to figure out pricing and shipping on these guys. They aren't particularly challenging to cultivate (from all the literature we have read), we can deal with the cannibalism, the challenge is trying to get them to the customer with standard shipping and making sure they don't eat each other in the jar/bag.

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are trying to figure out pricing and shipping on these guys. They aren't particularly challenging to cultivate (from all the literature we have read), we can deal with the cannibalism, the challenge is trying to get them to the customer with standard shipping and making sure they don't eat each other in the jar/bag.
I see now. There is only 250 in the bag, I ordered 500. But man them 250 sure are fat. :confused:

Pard62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AlgaeBarn Really want to get more pods on a monthly basis, Im not sure if it’s just me or what, but the website is so buggy it’s not even funny. Makes me wonder about even spending more money if there isn't a stable easy way to shop online. Sometimes I can select every 4 weeks in the product page but then in checkout that doesn't seem to be following through into cart? What’s up with this?

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are working day and night to get our new subscription system online. It ended up crashing the website due to heavy data pulls about a week ago, but we have hired an expert and are working with the plugin developers to get this resolved ASAP. Ill DM you a little later today and I can add a subscription for you manually. I appreciate your patience.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back