Algea ID?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got this algea that isn’t red slime and isn’t coralline I don’t think. It may be some different kind of coralline I’ve never seen. It’s not encrusting it’s more like it just covers areas of rock but it never gets slimy or hairy. I have red and I just discovered orange.

1D5B3D87-1B1A-4E8A-B37E-16F1B1E042B8.jpeg B27BDD79-FE2B-450E-8598-358204EE4FEF.jpeg
 
Does it blow off with a blast of water, like from a turkey baster?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new