Algea problem

sebastiaan153

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Location
netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3 month old tank,
I had a diatom spike a month ago.
Now since 2 days a bad diatom outbreak and green algea, still starting fase or could it be that i added 5% white ?

IMG_2582.jpeg
 
I would say its still the "new tank ugly phase".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new