Alien aquatics opening today!!

Collinslice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11AM-8PM today
4054 Franklin Road Suite B Roanoke, Virginia

Brian was one of the first people I met when I got down here and has been nothing but a great friend since. I'll be going by today after work to snag some stuff he's held for me for a year

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked out the new location the second day they were open and was not disappointed! It's a very clean store with tons of livestock and dry goods. I've been back a couple of times already and picked up a few corals and some fish food. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and was happy to spend time talking about my tank and answering my questions. It was cool to see his dad helping out in there as well! Definitely happy to see another awesome LFS in this area and I wish them nothing but success.

be_ninja_pancake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11AM-8PM today
4054 Franklin Road Suite B Roanoke, Virginia

Brian was one of the first people I met when I got down here and has been nothing but a great friend since. I'll be going by today after work to snag some stuff he's held for me for a year
I bought most of my tank setup and livestock from Alien Aquatics! It’s a 40 minute drive from me, but always super worth it to go out there. Super nice guys who are knowledgable about everything!

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back