Alkalinity Water Sample Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsw0716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
269
Reaction score
119
Location
Fairfield, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tested my Alk and it was a lot lower than I expected. I want to take a sample to my LFS for a second testing opinion today, but I need to run a couple errands first so the water sample will be in my car for maybe an hr or 1.5. Will this affect my alk reading? I know it would for my PH, but unsure how much of an alk swing there would be. Thanks!
 
Thank you! I just needed a second opinion as I'll be already out and about before my lfs is open to ask them.
RHF is more than a second opinion, he’s in charge of reef chemistry like Chuck Norris is for roundhouse kicking. Absolutely the best!
chuck norris america GIF
 
He's like that, mostly a great guy.

And it is better than getting a roundhouse from Chuck!
chuck norris GIF
😆

I heard someone tried to grow a Chuck Norris torch, unfortunately he's not alive to tell us how the finished product went.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new