Alkatronic error codes

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,346
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having trouble clearing the error codes on my alktronic. I’m getting a code 1 and the tester isn’t preforming test.
 
I got some help from the group. However I’m still having the same code 1 issue . I contacted the manufacturer. They told me to update the unit. I did that and it still gave me the code one. I asked if the ph probe could be bad. They had me do an accuracy test. The unit said busy try again later. I have tried several times for the last two days, with the same results. I haven’t heard back from the focustronic company. Anyone else experience this issue with there units?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new