Alkatronic Results Page down?

Dennis Cartier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
2,320
Location
Brampton, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the last couple of days the Alkatronic results page (with the graph) has been down for me. I just get an empty page with all the controls non-functional. I am just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or is it just me?

I expected it to come back up, but it remains busted for the 3rd day in a row.

Dennis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new