All Bounce Mushroom Photo ID Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Og, Sunkist, Frank, gonzo golden dragon.
Still need more though lol.
IMG_20180221_123844_482.jpg
20180226_141915.jpg
OI000039.jpg
OI000036.jpg
Golden Dragon's are awesome! Some very different looking ones out there even though they all originated from one shroom!
 
CAn anyone help I’d this beautiful bounce I just got?

05956214-39B0-4A36-BF6B-12564059C2B1.png
 
I have one I’m needing an ID on but trying to get the picture to attach is killing me.
 
Not sure what kind of bounce this is. Qhen i received it was half the size. As it grows it developes more of the light blue. Photo is about 1 month old now.
15524109506207619735620393553605.jpeg
 
Not sure what kind of bounce this is. Qhen i received it was half the size. As it grows it developes more of the light blue. Photo is about 1 month old now.
15524109506207619735620393553605.jpeg

Is it kind of a bluish green color? It looks very similar to my mystery one.
 
Is it kind of a bluish green color? It looks very similar to my mystery one.
It was a soft black when I recieved it about 3 months ago. It developed the blue line recently so not sure if it will continue into a blueish green or stay more blue. Im really likeing how the color is coming in though. A photo of your mystery bounce? Or is it earlier in this thread?
 
It was a soft black when I recieved it about 3 months ago. It developed the blue line recently so not sure if it will continue into a blueish green or stay more blue. Im really likeing how the color is coming in though. A photo of your mystery bounce? Or is it earlier in this thread?

For some reason can’t post one.
 
0a0b6a56dd25d7d03001909576544182.jpg
5efd0d4ae6e468ea1e57dc90dda4ac90.jpg
2c0cf3cd6e8c56de99078dbb56e81f7a.jpg


Please help me
Is this a bounce I’ve been looking at pics all evening and I can’t decide

To bounce or not to bounce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new