All Bounce Mushroom Photo ID Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My very happy Sunkist and Frank
78A5B602-3069-4480-A561-03935CEAB707.jpeg
02CACF8B-5407-4F86-AAEC-177D25245720.jpeg
B0D8BBEA-0813-45E6-921F-D0393D85CA6B.jpeg
 
Sunkist, red devil w/baby coming, a splitting rainbow sunburst bounce or gonzo golden dragon (depends on who you ask).

B63274C9-D470-4642-9B11-C5062975E608.jpeg 95962A58-5236-464B-97CA-510F29DB0BF0.jpeg CBF93542-3F14-4FD2-9FE9-4D870561DE7D.jpeg
 
Ok so I emailed Jason Fox and he said it was his Blue Bounce Shroom. I’m going to have to start selling some soon.
 
Any chance anyone can ID these mushrooms ? not sure what they are an it llookslike they started to bounce.

IMG_7317.PNG IMG_7299.JPG
 
20200815_212029.jpg
20200816_155639.jpg
20200815_220931.jpg

I might have the biggest vesticles on a pz godspawn ever seen, some our bigger than my thumb lol (nfs)
 
Can anyone help with an ID here, I purchased from a fellow R2R member and for the life of me I can’t remember the name of the Bounce or the members name. I paid quite a bit for it, any input appreciated

9372DBED-C953-496F-89BA-D3E7949179AB.jpeg 93F6E6D0-120A-40A3-9063-1B55A9D1628F.jpeg
That is a fire shroom
 
Any chance anyone can ID these mushrooms ? not sure what they are an it llookslike they started to bounce.

IMG_7317.PNG IMG_7299.JPG
Hard to tell but there are some on BSA Corals site called Red Devils.
 
Sunkist Bounce
 

Attachments

  • BE6B271C-D6F4-4909-80EF-B2F7369854FB.jpeg
    BE6B271C-D6F4-4909-80EF-B2F7369854FB.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 142
Not sure on the ID of these two.
 

Attachments

  • 6DEC3832-059F-4222-8939-2A98A7FE624F.jpeg
    6DEC3832-059F-4222-8939-2A98A7FE624F.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 136
  • E365D480-BF89-439C-BE61-B7C1066A543F.jpeg
    E365D480-BF89-439C-BE61-B7C1066A543F.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 176
We bought (only 1for $99) this at last year’s RAP, from Jason Fox himself! He just commented that it was unusual because of the white stripes, but in our BioCube 32 it’s grown like crazy and bounced! I don’t know it’s name.

2B6772E3-57CE-4627-BA37-AC6BD9B8A519.jpeg C8FA9D87-2325-433B-BE25-FDD262B65886.jpeg 39C99979-A55D-4285-A7A8-8B3B56263D72.jpeg 4051210F-0E0D-4243-93C8-049A440C508F.jpeg C2571C65-6660-4B99-AD0A-C345496B82A2.jpeg
I'd love to get my hands on a few of those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new