All Bounce Mushroom Photo ID Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like there's so many different bounce shrooms out there now, maybe we can start a photo id thread to keep track of all the names so people can come to one spot and find them all...

I have a few but I'll have to get some pics. If the thread takes off, I'll make sure to list the posts numbers to this post as people post their pics. So people can find them easily without scanning through pages.
 
I'll start with the OG WWC Bounce

20160923_121934.jpg
 
WWC orenji bouce
this photo is a actual photo from WWC of this particular shroom.
Have a few more actual photos of their bounces that was taken by them.

orenji bounce.jpg
 
Will do my best tomorrow to get better pics of some and update...using cell phone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new