All I want for Christmas....

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
6,400
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, all I want for Christmas, to myself(:)), is a dang Bubblegum Digitata frag. Well, and maybe 3 other nice Acro or milli frags. Actually, my wish list extends but my frustration is I can't find all the things I want in one shopping cart. In fact the bubblegum digi is all I'm looking for and whatever else is available. lol It's really starting to get to me.

Does anyone ever feel like this? Am I acting spoiled?

68f.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new