All In One Frag Tank

dhutcheson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
Athens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at purchasing a small 24x20x8 all in one frag tank with a tunze 9002 and 250gph return pump. I will be custom building a LED set up for it but in the short term I am going to use an Aqualight Pro.MH I like the thought of the all in one solution and the simplicity of use at frag swaps that I hope will be in my future, but have some reservations longer term. My question is what is the general opinion of these type of tank?. My other option is virtually the same tank size or slightly larger and adding a sump system that will not be a frag swap friendly (HAHAHAHA) This will be a frag only setup and canot be added to the current set up..
 
basically the same thing as a nano aquarium... nothing wrong with it...just do frequent small water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new