All my euphyllia is dying

  • Thread starter Thread starter anabechara
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hope they made it!
They did!! I did the kfc dip and that helped them somewhat. But I believe there was something i. The tank that was affecting them... so I went ahead and treated the tank with Chemiclean and that did it! The next day they woke up feeling well and by day three they were doing great.
They have continue to thrive since and are showing signs of growth at this time.
Thank you for following up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new