All my fish died with in two weeks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rickyrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think I found out why my fish have died so many times! I checked for stray voltage in my tank. I have between 20-70 volts! Does this make sense?
 
I think I found out why my fish have died so many times! I checked for stray voltage in my tank. I have between 20-70 volts! Does this make sense?

Anything >50 is a definite problem.
 
Right now my voltage is below 10, I took the maxspect gyre out ( this was my main problem ). Is this still a problem?
 
Right now my voltage is below 10, I took the maxspect gyre out ( this was my main problem ). Is this still a problem?

10 is fine. Look to see if wires are exposed where the cord connects to the motor. This is a known issue with older versions of the Gyre.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new