All my remaining aquarium stuff - $250

  • Thread starter Thread starter Runner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thanks for the rock and snails. they are looking good in the tank. I think I finally have enough rock for my tastes.. :)
 
Cool. Glad you like it. Let me know if the chiton ever shows up. Would be glad to know he is still alive and kicking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new