• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*ALL SOLD* 3- Like new Ecotech Vectra L1 pumps: $370 each, shipped

Jeffdstafford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm selling 3 like new condition L1's; I'll get some pictures up later today or tomorrow when I get home.

I have a 600 gallon reef and my plan was to convert from a large Reeflo external pump to 3 of these DC pumps for my return, skimmer, and media reactors. I ended up hooking them up and these ran for about 6 weeks before I decided to go with 1 large DC pump vs 3 of these to simplify plumbing and wiring, so they are in perfect working order. I also soaked them in vinegar for a couple days after they came off the tank, so they are cleaned up and ready to go.

I am a huge procrastinator so these sat in my closet for about 5 or 6 months before I worked up the courage to redo plumbing, and then because I'm lazy, they have sat back in the closet for another couple months before I finally got around to listing them for sale today.

They will come with the box and wiring and controllers that came with it, along with the original blue unused plumbing fittings. I bought the extra metal mounting brackets for the controllers which are $12/each, so if I can find them I'll include those for free also.

I am selling each on for $370 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Jeff

OP
OP
Jeffdstafford

Jeffdstafford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1125161721c.jpg 1125161721a.jpg 1125161721.jpg

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 72 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.7%
Back