• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD*** Ecotech Vectra M2 ***SOLD***

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
655
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used for 4 months then broke down my big tank and this has been in the closet. I was hoping to setup another big tank but just too busy with work and kids.

You can see it’s still bright white with new flanges to install your own tubing.

$275 shipped to your door

IMG_7196.jpeg
IMG_7197.jpeg
IMG_7198.jpeg
IMG_7199.jpeg
IMG_7200.jpeg
IMG_7201.jpeg
IMG_7202.jpeg
 
Last edited:
SOLD - Thank You
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new