• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

All Sold

Item Price
$100-$180 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have several items for sale. I’m pricing all items including shipping and all PayPal fees. I’ll try to help you on the price if buying multiple items, just let me know.

Ai Hydra 26 with upgraded lenses to the Luxdium lenses that are not supposed to melt. Also comes with a light shade and the HMS solid mounting arm (newer model mount for 26 and 32 model light) $180 shipped

AI prime 16HD black body with flex mount and light shade $135 shipped

Hydros Control 2 comes with 2 WiFi power strips, temp probe and Hydros ATO kit (newer model triple level sensor) $180 shipped

Aquatec RODI booster pump kit $100 shipped

Testing Bundle: Milwaukee Digital Refractometer, Hanna High Range Nitrate, Hanna Alkalinity (dkh), Hanna Phosphate ULR (ppm) $150 shipped

IM Helio Heaters: 2x Brand new 350 watt Helio elements, 1x used 200 watt element, and 1 Helio Heater display/controller $150 shipped
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
AI Hydra and AI Prime are sold
 
Heaters sold
 
RODI Booster Pump is sold. Hydros and all testers still available.
 
Pics of testing bundle, includes auto aqua smart stir I didn’t list above. Price drop to $130 shipped for the bundle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6741.jpeg
    IMG_6741.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6742.jpeg
    IMG_6742.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6744.jpeg
    IMG_6744.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6745.jpeg
    IMG_6745.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6743.jpeg
    IMG_6743.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 41
All items have been sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new