**SOLD**Reefbreeders Nano LED

Item Price
70-90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
2,345
Reaction score
1,616
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down my nano tank and have a few items to sell.

**SOLD**Mighty Jet 326 return pump with box, purchased new in February 2025. $70 shipped to continental US



**SOLD**Helio 100 watt Smart Heater, purchased new in February 2025. $90 shipped to continental US


**SOLD**Reefbreeders Nano LED light. Purchased new in August 2021. Worked great for my nano - softies, LPS, and an occasional monti. $75 shipped to continental US.

Specs can be seen here: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef...NuVsPdw4vaqPP58VG1DJ5v6LGDrO2Bs13JeOemAbrRAj-

IMG_9628.jpeg
IMG_9629.jpeg
 
Last edited:
DM’ed you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new