• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown sale

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shnetts

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nowhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just broke down my 25 lagoon. Everything is in perfect working order. Will discount for multiple things. Only selling these things because there to small for my new setup.

Nicrew HyperReef 150 w/ bot mount, controller and 3d reefing shade - $200
IMG_3475.jpeg

Innovative marine 9w UV - $sold (bulb replaced ≈6 months ago


AI Axis 40 -$sold


IM helio 100w element (will only work with a helio controller) -$30
IMG_3479.jpeg

Icecap aio 120 skimmer -$sold

Aqua ready dosing container -$sold


Reef breaders ato (brand new pump) -$sold

Pnw customs frag racks big - $sold
Flipper float nano - $sold
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new