• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown - ai axis, Nero, nicrew HyperReef, misc

Item Price
5-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shnetts

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nowhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling some stuff I don’t need anymore from a recent tank break down

Ai Axis 40 - SOLD
Ai Nero 3 - SOLD
Nicrew HyperReef gen 2 w/ controller, shade and cross tank mount (purchased aug 2025 and ran at 52% from then till 3 weeks ago) - 300
IMG_3608.jpeg

Icecap aio 240 skimmer (only used for a month) - 60
IMG_3603.jpeg

Innovative marine midsize uv sterilizer - 20
IMG_3605.jpeg

Reef breeders ato - 60
IMG_3607.jpeg

Pnw 2 hole frag racks - 10ea
Random clear frag rack - 5
IMG_3606.jpeg

Innovative marine midsize media caddy - 30
IMG_3602.jpeg

Buyer pays shipping (I have a commercial account and most of this stuff will be between 6-12)
 
Last edited:
If you could do $120 shipped on that nero 3 id be interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new