• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

All sold.

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to unload a few frags here locally in the central florida area. No shipping available atm. Want multiple frags ? I'll cut you a deal.

9p Nightmares - $40
20250522_165142.jpg

1.5" My Miami - $60
20250522_165137.jpg

3p Exo's - $50 4p Rasta's - $20
20250522_165135.jpg

1p Pink Diamond - $20
20250522_165124.jpg

2p LSOH - $80
20250522_165041.jpg

4P Ding Dangs - $20
20250522_165040.jpg

4p Rainbow Troll's - $40
20250522_165038.jpg

3p WWC Illuminati - $40
20250521_164154.jpg

20+ King Midas colordown -$40
20250521_164342.jpg

2" Pink Tata's Chalice - $60
20250522_165024.jpg

TSA Lunar Landing Favia - $20
20250504_101926.jpg
 
Last edited:
Where in Central Florida are you located?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new