All Your Other Pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is gump, our mentally challenged Pug. He is a well behaved dog, just not all too bright.
legion-aire-albums-dogs-picture22970-gump.jpg


This is our newest addition, ***** is an English Bulldog that my wife just fell in love with.
legion-aire-albums-dogs-picture22969-*****.jpg


Odd her name must be one of the banned words lol.
legion-aire-albums-dogs-picture22969-girl.jpg
 
Last edited:
Actually just found this. Great thread. I am fortunate enough to live with 2 Irish Wolfhounds. I've had a quite a few dogs in my time, Doberman, Labs, Beagle, Bassets....but nothing really compares to these noble animals. My female's name is Madeleine. She's a bit on the small side for the breed. She's the most intelligent, aware, intense animal I've ever been around. If there is one animal I wish I could talk to, it would be her. My males name is Jack, he's a big one. He's still in his 10th month. His temperment is incredible. Here's some shots I was able to take with my phone. Can't wait to get someone over who knows what they're doing with a camera.

My daughter Kennedy giving them a treat. Madeleine is the grey/brindle, Jack is the wheaton.
IMAG0362.jpg


Taken a couple months ago. Jack was putting on about a pound a day for months....
IMAG0250.jpg


Jack saying hello. He's about 7mo's in this pic and still lanky and quite clumsy.
IMAG0356.jpg


100MEDIA95IMAG1386.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new