Allardi's enjoying breakfast shrimp

mattybecks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
338
Reaction score
397
Location
Dubai, UAE
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent posted about my pair of Allardi's for a while, so I thought I would share some videos of them enjoying one of their larger breakfasts.
I have decided not to risk keeping cleaner shrimp or peppermint shrimp in my aquarium anymore, as mine keep disappearing. I think they have developed a taste for them (judging by a peppermint shrimp i found dangling from my females mouth).




Screenshot_20200709_170335_com.instagram.android (2).jpg Screenshot_20200709_170341_com.instagram.android (2).jpg
 
Aww. The poor little snail is freaking out right next to feeding fish. Cool fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new