• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alpha vertex 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ_R33F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a very nice vertex alpha 250 skimmer up for sale in great working shape.. my lost your gain .. This will go fast looking to sale locally ARIZONA not want to deal with shipping or Scammers .. I was told by vertex and royal exclusive That I shouldn’t have a problem fetching 700 for a 1100 dollar skimmer

OP
OP
AZ_R33F

AZ_R33F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics? Age?
I was told a yr when I got it , I had it for 5 months..Decided to go different route.. don’t laugh at plumbing was a rookie move it

8438F1F3-B339-47F0-BD85-1DE8609F9D6A.png

53A0AC4D-249E-40CC-9A65-C7C4867DBD41.png

Koi Obsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex will lie to your face. Its a ongoing problem.. they have really gone to crap since they mover to Long beach look at there Cerebra unit the sold everyone. it was a piece of crap and they were going to replace for everyone a year ago and I still have a brand new one in the box. All I can say is they better get it figured out soon or they will be out of business . I tell every one I can to run as fast as you can from Vertex, there RODI unit same thing . Have been through 3 of them and know several people with same problems getting parts and service is a nightmare.

OP
OP
AZ_R33F

AZ_R33F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vertex will lie to your face. Its a ongoing problem.. they have really gone to crap since they mover to Long beach look at there Cerebra unit the sold everyone. it was a piece of crap and they were going to replace for everyone a year ago and I still have a brand new one in the box. All I can say is they better get it figured out soon or they will be out of business . I tell every one I can to run as fast as you can from Vertex, there RODI unit same thing . Have been through 3 of them and know several people with same problems getting parts and service is a nightmare.
So your here on my page trying to stop my sale I don’t think it will work I got about 10pms already .. just keep ur comments To ur self

Koi Obsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not trying to stop your sale at all the skimmer is the only thing they sale that`s worth a dang. That`s a great skimmer hope you sell it fast just a warning towards all the other stuff vertex sell`s

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Really on the guys sales thread?

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

not trying to stop your sale at all the skimmer is the only thing they sale that`s worth a dang. That`s a great skimmer hope you sell it fast just a warning towards all the other stuff vertex sell`s

I would request you to stay away from such comments in someone else's sell thread . You are most welcome to share your views in a thread of your own.
On a side note - Vertex alpha 250 is probably one of the best skimmers you can buy if properly sized to your tank specs. Most people have issues undermining the capability of it .
Good luck with your sale !

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
AZ_R33F

AZ_R33F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would request you to stay away from such comments in someone else's sell thread . You are most welcome to share your views in a thread of your own.
On a side note - Vertex alpha 250 is probably one of the best skimmers you can buy if properly sized to your tank specs. Most people have issues undermining the capability of it .
Good luck with your sale !

Regards,
Abhishek
Thank you

Bob Loblaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this skimmer on my heavily stocked 300, it's an absolute beast and dead silent. This is a heck of a deal!

OP
OP
AZ_R33F

AZ_R33F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD... thanks for all the supporters . Admin please close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back