Alvin's Reef 400 Gallon

DevinScottUkulele

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
26
Reaction score
16
Location
Durango
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased a used acrylic 400 gallon.
Tank size 120 x 30 x 30 inches LxWxH
Stand 122 X 32 X 48 inches LxWxH
125 gallon sump
Really excited about this giant tank. currently have a 180 ( that is going into the 400) a 120, and a 90 cube
774E098A-7FB6-4881-9F4A-2C89B5E2D795_1_105_c.jpeg

Other thing to come
 
I need to replace the skimmer pump... aqua medic eco runner 6000. can't seem to find it
suggestions
 
nice score!
if you can go DC for the simmer pump.

are you going to buff out the tank while you have it empty? worth thinking about.
gonna be epic!
I have always wanted a 10'er or long tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new