Always pulls me back in! Reefin' got me Sprung..

giphy.gif
Yaaay! thank you so much, Spydie!
 
Welcome back to R2R!!!
 
Welcome back to R2R! I’m sure everyone here has made you feel back home . I’ve been here for a couple months and I am addicted !
Thank you, Adam! And welcome to you too!!! :) One thing about this hobby is that you get an extended family when you join. For the most part, the reefing community as a whole has always reflected a group of people unselfishly dedicated to the success and care of our own, as well as each other's, little boxed oceans! Well done making a bomb choice for your hobby! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new