Always pulls me back in! Reefin' got me Sprung..

MermaidMarie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
132
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julian Sprung °<><
:)

I was an Oklahoma LFS baby in the early 90's - I was fragging, testing, dosing, and teaching before I knew how to read - parents divorced in my mid teens and shop closed. Rejoined reef community with jobs @ LFS in my 20's until that corporate paycheck showed me where the money was - 5 years later... I just can't help myself with this hobby!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif

#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new