Always when I go put of town!

Cruzinmomma

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 'what to do' with my green hairy mushroom. Came home after a week out of town and left the hubby in charge of the tank. This is what I found. Help please !
20170220_165812.jpg
 
Ask him what he could have done to kill an unkillable coral?

I'd start with checking all parameters, firstly specific gravity and temp. Then alk, ca, mg. I'm sure you'll find your problem by the end of those.
 
Looks like they'll come back if you can correct the problem soon enough. I'd check ammonia and ph levels first.
 
Thanks, water parameters are fine...I had 6 heads on a piece of rock and I lost 2 of them. Maybe that's why I had a dozen roses waiting for me..lol..Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new