Am I Overstocked or Fully stocked?

will my final stocking be fully stocked or overstocked?

• Total voters
OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a beautiful fish brother. I think they just need sand and a burrow. They were $90 back in my day and prob at least $120. I just dont want you to have a spendy crispy carpet surfer bro. Beatiful fish and if you sustain even kooler.
D
I bought mine yesterday for $300CAD lol, i wish they were $120. I actually owned one for a few days a while back, he jumped out, so i upgraded my lid and made sure its wrasse & jawfish proof before buying my current one. My sandbed is about 2.5 inches thick, but he's got rock rubble to work with too. There are still burrows in my tank from my first jawfish hahah

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll, at first it was looking like people were voting for "fully stocked" more but "overstocked" won in the end.
Luckily I realized that the stocking list was too much, so I'll remove one or two fish to make it more manageable and less crowded for my fishy friends. Rn the total is 7 fish but it might come down after a few months of observation.

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: i moved some fish around, here's my current and final stocking for this tank

-bluespot jawfish
-2 percula clowns
-bangaii cardinal
-six line wrasse
-springers damsel

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems neither fully stocked nor overstocked to me LOL. None of those fish are particularly hard on the bio filter and none of them are ‘swimmers’. I chose under stocked ..... wait, that isn’t a choice .... never mind then.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back