Am I the only one?

ChelseaBidwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I don't have that urge to snorkel in my tank. My tank is only about 20" deep and 20" wide, so I have a good enough view looking thru the glass. Besides, I don't have the luxury of a docile, friendly clown fish... mine is a major *** that attacks me anytime I put my hands in the tank...i can only imagine what she would do to my ears if they were in the tank and exposed! Lol
I try to avoid having to put my hands in the tank, but when I do, they swim right up and just rub up against my hand just like a dog wanting some love. They're literally the sweetest little fish ever. They LOVE attention.
@Omgitsjoe guess we got super lucky! :D

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to avoid having to put my hands in the tank, but when I do, they swim right up and just rub up against my hand just like a dog wanting some love. They're literally the sweetest little fish ever. They LOVE attention.
@Omgitsjoe guess we got super lucky! :D
Well, maybe mine is just kissing a little aggressively then, lol.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one that wants to grab a snorkel and some goggles and bury their head in their tank?? My clowns have such an awesome personality I bet they would be cool to hang out with...
I own a snorkel and goggles -- mostly for glueing corals towards the bottom of the tank. I can't reach with the bottom and see what I'm doing otherwise. So I sometimes need to get really wet. It looks great with goggles, btw. ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back