Amazing Acans from Cherry Corals

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
I recently bought Solar Flare Acans from Todd at Cherry Corals. When I saw the pictures I was amazed, but I wondered if the photo was enhanced at all. When the box arrived today I put it in my frag tank and within an hour they opened up and I was amazed at the color. These Acans are hot hot hot!!! Cherry Corals really impressed me!!! Here's a picture from my phone taken about an hour after receiving them.

uploadfromtaptalk1364342436917.jpg


Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new