• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing AquaSD experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Dtrisc525

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week I ordered my first ever online order through AquaSD. I was told by some friends in the hobby that i could order in multiple orders if some things were added that i liked, as long as it was before the day before shipment or earlier. So i did this… maybe a few too many times. Lol. When emailing asking to combine orders, they were not only extremely accommodating, but very timely as well. I received a response very soon after emailing, had my orders combined, and was ready to go. Well fast forward a few days, and everything arrived in perfect condition, all corals healthy and some were even opening whilst temp acclimating in the bags still, including a stunning alveopora I ordered. Needless to say if I ever order online again, AquaSD will definitely be top of my list.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back