Amazing clownfish/anemone videography. Truly stunning images.

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across these videos this morning. Truly spectacular videography featuring many of our favorite nems and clowns of all species! I watched this on my 4K OLED and almost cried! The sea is so beautiful! The two below feature many anemones but check out all of his videos for more stunning images of the reef!

(skip to 3:00 mark)

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across these videos this morning. Truly spectacular videography featuring many of our favorite nems and clowns of all species! I watched this on my 4K OLED and almost cried! The sea is so beautiful! The two below feature many anemones but check out all of his videos for more stunning images of the reef!

(skip to 3:00 mark)

Super nice videos!!!

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing the video!

That’s the country where I came from. Philippines have a lot of great diving sites. I have relatives who frequently dive at different parts of the country and they take photos of anemones and clownfish. I remember in the early 90’s when I started my very first reef tank, most of my corals are from the sea close to our beach house.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back