• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing Experience - NYAquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

PaulieReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bought one of my most expensive fish from NY Aquatics, I saw they had a gem tang for about half the price of other vendors. I was a bit skeptical figured it would be really small or sickly or something. I said "Hey, Ill risk it, even if its small, I always wanted a gem tang"

Put the order in and forgot to put the current promo code in, was super bummed, specially with a $400 dollar order, 10% is 10%. Messaged them and he instantly refunded me the 10% I would have got from the promo currently running.

If that wasn't impressive enough, I got a notification the next day that my order was shipped. Was really excited, but nervous.

Fish got here the following day and man was I surprised. Not only was this fish a nice size, it was FAT! Got the fish into QT and started eating like a pig the next day.

I was extremely impressed with the quality and size of the fish that @NYAquatic provided, but also the great customer service. Will be ordering from them again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back