Amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dlsorensen

View Badges
Reaction score
@Reef By Steele has an amazing product, the greatest customer service, and could give a Master Class on proper packaging of sensitive items. Doing research to begin my journey into culturing phyto and copepods I stumbled upon a Black Friday sale here on R2R. I quickly ordered as it was over half the price of a similar "name brand" culture kit. Almost immediately after placing my order I was contacted to make sure I was ordering correctly. Hint: I was not! He got the right things into my package and it was shipped and arrived quickly. There has not been a lack of support yet and the product I received was heads and tails above what I have received from other phyto and pod sellers in the past. If you are on the fence, don't hesitate to order from him. He'll walk you through it and set you up for success. Thank you sir!

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Reef By Steele has an amazing product, the greatest customer service, and could give a Master Class on proper packaging of sensitive items. Doing research to begin my journey into culturing phyto and copepods I stumbled upon a Black Friday sale here on R2R. I quickly ordered as it was over half the price of a similar "name brand" culture kit. Almost immediately after placing my order I was contacted to make sure I was ordering correctly. Hint: I was not! He got the right things into my package and it was shipped and arrived quickly. There has not been a lack of support yet and the product I received was heads and tails above what I have received from other phyto and pod sellers in the past. If you are on the fence, don't hesitate to order from him. He'll walk you through it and set you up for success. Thank you sir!
Thank-you very much, that means everything to us!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A shame there not in the UK
I have some going to Warsaw Poland next month. Guy messaged me and has someone flying over so I am supposed to ship to him and he’s going to put it in his luggage lol. If you have a friend coming to visit we can set you up. Or maybe we just need to come visit. Haven’t been across the pond yet.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I have some going to Warsaw Poland next month. Guy messaged me and has someone flying over so I am supposed to ship to him and he’s going to put it in his luggage lol. If you have a friend coming to visit we can set you up. Or maybe we just need to come visit. Haven’t been across the pond yet.
Poland it’s aqua forests main factory a massive place . Sounds like your doing a great job when Customers are happy great job

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Poland it’s aqua forests main factory a massive place . Sounds like your doing a great job when Customers are happy great job
You can have delivered to my house when you come for Thanksgiving next year!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They would need to ship in bulk to the uk . Thanksgiving is for friends and filling your belly
Always welcome at our place for Thanksgiving. @Ocean_Queenie and I have determined that R2R community is family and friends to us! Just give us enough notice to put new sheets on the guest bed.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They would need to ship in bulk to the uk . Thanksgiving is for friends and filling your belly
You have watched to many Hallmark movies. Thanksgiving is about copipods and phytoplankton. This was the only reason the pilgrims and native Americans got together to help each other out with their reef tanks.

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You have watched to many Hallmark movies. Thanksgiving is about copipods and phytoplankton. This was the only reason the pilgrims and native Americans got together to help each other out with their reef tanks.
That’s cute lol Yes I do watch a lot of Hallmark movies haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back