Amazon Prime Day

Was able to cancel my amazon order and buy the DFS one instead, gotta buy from R2R sponsors!
 
I needed some RC and did some shopping around. I ended up getting the RC from DFS because I needed some of the ammonia that they sell. Wish I had known about the discount on the bucket since I needed the bucket to store the salt anyway.

My wife and I watched amazon on and off yesterday and saw nothing of interest to either of us.
 
DFS $49.99 for RC 200G box... Free shipping over $49. Plus they are a Reef2Reef sponsor and support local clubs and events!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+4685+4856&pcatid=4856


Good point. I should have mentioned that too.

I have been ordering RC from DFS for a long time. Started ordering RC from Amazon recently. The difference is in shipping speed. This last time I had to order in a hurry. Amazon delivers second day guaranteed vs waiting for almost a week from any other online vendor.

PS: I do not work for Amazon. Just giving them credit for changing online experience. Folks, do what is needed in different situation but most importantly be informed. As consumers, you have choices - unfortunately, lots of them.

Sam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new