Bad pictures and it's been a month almost.
I can see some slight color change, but is it worth dosing still?
Old photos a month ago. This is all taken under the same lighting. I have moved the frags to give more growing room. They were pretty clustered together. Not good.
So, the top pic is an unknown color with a gold hammer in the middle and the same unknown color below it. In the back is just a normal green tip hammer.
I will say, the stems have gained a lot of color to where the transparency is gone.
Now my peachy orange arrived after 2 days of being stuck with fedex. So, is it only peachy orange with a filter? Or did it lose color from shipping? It was faded green upon arrival and now a peachy teal color which is difficult to get on camera.
hammers as of today.
Unknown color with gold tip hammer on the right. Perhaps it helped the gold torch out much. A lot of the green hue has left. Stems are also darkening in color.
Now I don't have any color sticks to test the amino acids with. I do have a green slimer. It has shown growth with in the couple of weeks of owning it. Sadly I was not expecting that at all. Usually I see growth starting in a month or so.
Here it is from arrival to right now.
a few days after arrival.
And now
Basicially it is continuing to encrust on the frag plug.
Or, are green slimers quick adapters to new environments? I ask as I have a birdsnest and a monti cap that did not begin growth until a month later.
And water parameters for the last month.
sg = 1.026
calcium = 480
Alk = 8.5 - 8.8
Ph = 8.0 - 8.15
magnesium = 1480
nitrates = 10
Phosphates .1
Edit: I have seen minor color changes. Except with the gold hammer. It is the only hammer to really benefit from the acropower I am using. The others are gaining a richer coloration.
I will update next month if there is more development in color change.