Amino bath works!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbq5anlxj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbq5anlxj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
280
Reaction score
108
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short. I have this bleached coral. I put it in a cup of 200ml tank water with 8 drops of brightwell coral amino soaked for 30mins. I done it twice between 23rd Aug to 26th Aug. I think the recovery rate is pretty fast.

Screenshot_20220827_231524_ch.want.imagecompare_edit_105854904032284.jpg
 
No disrespect, but what improvement are you referring to? I am certainly not an sps expert by any stretch of the imagination but I just see a dead coral in both pics... maybe some algae on the skeleton
It's a bleached coral. All the tissue and polyp are all there just lost the zooxanthellae (the brown color you seen when coral under daylight) so they look white. It's getting darker means the zooxanthellae are growing back.
 
It's a bleached coral. All the tissue and polyp are all there just lost the zooxanthellae (the brown color you seen when coral under daylight) so they look white. It's getting darker means the zooxanthellae are growing back.
Cool! Thanks for the explanation :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new