Ammonia and Iron test in Mastertronic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joepie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joepie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
21
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I saw the possibility to test Ammonia and Iron in the Mastertronic. Does somebody know which brands for testing and how many vials? Thanks and greetings from Europe
 
Today I saw the possibility to test Ammonia and Iron in the Mastertronic. Does somebody know which brands for testing and how many vials? Thanks and greetings from Europe

Here is the manual
http://www.focustronic.net/media/wysiwyg/Mastertronic_User_Manual.pdf
Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 3.01.35 PM.png


I'm sure happy with the Alkatronc, might want to join their Facebook member forum.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/168117720788273/
Hope you're doing well in The Netherlands... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new