Ammonia Concern

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my biggest snail die on me. It’s probably been 2 days since, and I finally decided to check, and sure enough he was dead. I pulled out the main parts, but some of his body when flying throughout the tank. Should I be concerned about ammonia rising?
 
Thanks guys. Yeah mines a 24 gal (31 including back filtration area). Kinda sad, he was one the ogs of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new